Working in groups amplifies everyone’s energy and learnings so I especially enjoy facilitating workshops and coaching teams. I customize short or days-long workshops on themes important to leadership, such as:
- Interpersonal skills for high-performance leadership
- The intersection of identity, values, and power
- The role of emotions in the workplace
- Mindful conflict and difficult feedback
I also coach intact leadership teams using methodologies proven over decades in Stanford’s leadership curriculum at The Graduate School of Business. Similar to individual coaching, I will:
- Gather each team member’s unique experience of the team
- Collect confidential feedback on individual leaders via 1-1 interviews with direct reports, peers and stakeholders, and manager or Board members
- Observe staff meetings for insight into team dynamics, norms, effectiveness, etc.
- Synthesize a team assessment
- Recommend key objectives for team development
- Participate in staff meetings to provide candid, caring, and real-time coaching
Please note: Each year I spend about a month in silence and solitude. If this falls within our engagement, we would simply extend our contract by a month. However, such a break may not suit the continuity of support your team needs. Please consider this in choosing to work with me.